Friday, March 1, 2019

Make-a-Book March

If one of your New Year's resolutions was to get your book finished and published, I am here to help you keep that promise to yourself. And there's no better time than the present. I'm calling this month, Make-a-Book March. You'll save 20% on book design services purchased before March 31, 2020, even if you're not quite ready to submit your manuscript.

Wouldn't it be nice to have your book on someone's bookshelf? Let's make it happen.


Book Design and Publishing
Take advantage of my $550 Book Publishing Package, which includes:
  • Book Cover Design
  • Interior Formatting for Print
  • Formatting for Kindle
  • Publishing on Amazon KDP
With the 20% discount, that comes to $440. Read some of my author client recommendations. I can also proof/edit your book. Rates are based on word count. I make two passes through your manuscript and provide a pdf markup file of suggested changes.

Website/Blog Design
I also create fully-functional blogs and websites. Every author needs a platform to market their books, especially if they are self-published. And there's no better way to draw in followers than using social media and maintaining a blog.


I can work with both Blogger (recommended because of all-free hosting) and WordPress. If you already have a website or blog that needs fixing, just let me know. A four-page website (Home, Books, Blog, Contact) designed on Blogger with header artwork, book links, and subscriber form is just $250. I will even provide you with a blogging tutorial.

Marketing Materials
Yes, I am a man of many talents. I can produce bookmarks, posters, business cards, and flyers from your artwork, or the artwork I design for you. Prices vary; just let me know what you want.


Video Production
I've won three Telly Awards for my work on documentary films, and I can also whip together a nice book trailer with some flair. Check out more of my video work here.


So contact me today by email and let's get started! I'm good at holding hands and making the process run smoothly, even if it's just through emails and phone conversations. You write, and let me do the rest! Vic

View my Blog for News and Tips!

No comments :

Post a Comment