Sunday, December 7, 2014

Washington Post covers 'People Who Need To Die'

Washington Post, Dec. 7, 2014, Prince William Extra section

Wipe that smirk off my face. Ha ha. Sarah Lane from the Washington Post covered my new book with an excellent feature story for the Prince William Extra section. I had waited a couple of weeks after the interview to see if they'd run it, then I noticed a spike in Kindle sales for the book this morning. It pretty much told me to haul down to the gas station and grab some papers, 'cause something must be causing it! Special thanks to Cindy Brookshire and Kathy Moya from the Write By The Rails group for helping me for the piece. Read the full piece here.

I also had a wonderful time signing books at the Deja Brew Coffeehouse in Haymarket last night, where I had great conversations with some terrifically talented people. Special thanks to Tom Nichols for plastering the shop with large posters of my scruffy face all over. When I saw the one above the men's toilet, I knew I had arrived.

Deja Brew Coffeehouse Men's Room (which is super clean!)

Next book signing is Dec. 20, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the 2nd and Charles Book Store in Woodbridge, VA. See ya there! Vic

Awesome folks who came to Deja Brew just to get copies of my book. We'll be in touch!


Subscribe to my Blog for new posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Receive Free Audio Book of The Ghosts of Culpeper Antiques