Saturday, December 20, 2014

SOLD OUT! Book Signing at 2nd & Charles

Manager Kim from 2nd & Charles stopped by for a photo op with the few remaining books.

It was a busy day at the 2nd & Charles Book Store in Woodbridge, VA, for both me and the employees. Again, I had a wonderful time talking to the patrons and selling my books. All gone until the next shipment arrives on Monday. Still time to get one or two as Christmas gifts.

Pop Collectibles drew heavy traffic. I have no clue what this fad is about.

I found it a bit of a challenge competing with the table of Pop Culture collectible figures just three feet away. I've never heard of them, but apparently they're popular among some. So it was books versus bobbleheads!

Even this did not faze the ardent collectors. Within minutes it was buried behind shifting Pop boxes. 

I think we both won at the end of the night. If they had one of an author sitting at a table, or writing a book, I'm sure I would have purchased it. All in good fun!

See ya next time. Thank you 2nd & Charles and staff! Vic


Subscribe to my Blog for new posts.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Receive Free Audio Book of The Ghosts of Culpeper Antiques